Attention: A Last Minute Additional IDC Announced!
Due to the success of our October-November IDC (Instructor Development Course), we are happy to announce that Camille Lemmens, renowned Platinum Course Director, is offering a last minute, additional IDC here on Ko Lanta.
- IDC (Instructor Development Course) Prep Days start on November 29th
- The AI (Assistant Instructor) portion of the IDC commences December 1-4th
- The OWSI (Open Water Scuba Instructor) portion of the IDC will be from December 5th – 9th December
- The EFRI (Emergency First Response Instructor) will be held on December 9th
- The IE (Instructor Examination) will be held December 10th till 12th
Spaces are available, so get studying and be a PADI Instructor by christmas!
Camille’s emphasis is on personalized training. Camille works directly with small groups, conducting all parts of the IDC training himself and is available at all times allowing lots of personal and individual attention.
Camille’s programs provide the quality and expertise you should expect and demand during your Instructor Training. His IDC programs provide valuable hands-on training with the emphasis on fun and in-water application.
Heidi Taylor (OWSI) who attended the previous IDC, under Course Director Camille Lemmens says” Doing my IDC on Ko Lanta was one of the most fun times in my diving education. The course not only refined my skills but also taught me how to think about diving from a teaching perspective. Working in a small group meant that I was able to get a lot of individual attention and constructive feedback. After the two-week course, I felt very confident going into my IE which surprisingly also turned out to be a lot of fun, because I felt so prepared.”