Liquid Lense are delighted to announce their updated prices for the coming season. With continued efforts to increase our guests’ satisfaction by reducing prices wherever possible, we have managed to cut the prices of some of our courses, and in particular, we’re very pleased to be able to offer significant savings on rental prices for Underwater Camera Systems.
Our new Express Online Sign-In System is now live, so we can save you a little more time to relax and enjoy your holiday in Ko Lanta.
Improvements to our services include our new shop, which has been custom designed to provide superb dive and guest facilities. This new addition is located in the heart of Kantiang Village, on the main road next to Drunken Sailors, and features:
- An expansive Retail and Sales area
- 3 additional classrooms for Liquid Lense and PADI Courses right up to IDC
- A dedicated Liquid Lense Editing Suite
- The Liquid Lounge: Excellent comfort and spacious sofas for viewing daily Photos and Videos on our new 47″ Plasma TV
- A Dedicated Service and Maintenance area
- A large Equipment Room and improved Camera Rinsing & Care Facilities
More photos and details will be released soon!
Take advantage of the spectacular underwater photography opportunities at Ko Haa Lagoon this season. We have seen some of the best visibility we’ve ever seen over the last few months!
The latest Liquid Lense Course Prices are Valid from September 2011 – August 2012
Liquid Lense Course prices include:
At Liquid Lense, all our courses include digital manuals and free scuba diving equipment rental. In addition, we teach all of our courses in small groups to ensure that you receive the attention that you deserve.
- Free Transfers to & from your resort
- Free Dive Equipment Rental
- Manuals and Certification Fees
- Drinking Water
- Fruit Juice
- Soft Drinks
- Small Groups (max 4 per Instructor)
- Knowledgeable Staff who know the dive sites well
- Full Marine Life & Dive Briefing for each dive
- All staff are First Aid & CPR certified
Liquid Lense Course prices exclude:
- Ko Lanta National Marine Park Fees – 200 THB per day
- Fuel Surcharge if you choose to dive at applicable sites
All our staff are knowledgeable about local marine life, have several years experience diving our sites and are medically first-aid trained.
Please visit the following pages for more information:
- Camera Rental Facilities
- Recommended Underwater Camera Systems to Purchase
- Dive Trip Schedule
- Lanta’s Top Dive Sites
- Tips & Tricks
- Underwater Image Galleries
- Free Downloads Area
- Underwater Photography Courses
- Underwater Videography Courses
- Our Philosophy – Inspiring Images
- Contact Us